E filed return changed status

I e file my return with Turbo tax for 2018, everything was fine and I got a refund, but now this return has a not e file status, why?

E filed return changed status

Here's how to use your desktop program to get the efile status.  These steps are for the Windows program.  The Mac menu navigation will vary a bit.

• Launch your TurboTax program.
  • Open your return back up.
  • If this is the Windows version, in the top left corner of the  TurboTax interface, click on the FILE menu, and in the dropdown menu choose Electronic Filing.  
  • Then in the next menu choose  Check Electronic Filing Status.

E filed return changed status

You mean your account doesn't say Accepted?  Did you use the Online verison?  That's common to end up with multiple accounts. First LOG OUT of whatever TurboTax account you're logged into right now. Then use this TurboTax account recovery website to get a list of user ID's for an email address. Run the tool against any email addresses you may have used
https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/

Or did you use the CD/Download Desktop program on your computer?

E filed return changed status

I used the CD/Download Desktop program on my computer.  The return was accepted, and it had this status before,

E filed return changed status

• Launch your TurboTax program.
  • Open your return back up.

E filed return changed status

Got it! Thanks!!

E filed return changed status

You're welcome.   There's also a form called "Electronic Postmark".  If you saved a PDF, it may be in the PDF.  Or you can go into Forms Mode, and in the left column list of forms you can choose Electronic Postmark to view, print, save, etc.  In that left column, it will likely be near the bottom of the list of the Federal reforms and before the state return forms list.

E filed return changed status

Excellent! Thanks!