Re: Does it cost me $40 extra to with my refund?

elliotjswan

Does it cost me $40 extra to with my refund?

If its going to cost me extra then I would rather just pay you now. Its ridiculous if you people do charge extra for paying with the refund
Cass0317
Employee TurboTax Specialist

There may be a charge for this service, depending on your situation and which add-ons you choose. We'll display the fees, if any, when you get ready to file.

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for more information:

What is Refund Processing Service?

If you need to remove and change the Refund Processing Service, the link below will walk you through it:

The Refund Processing Service charge is not to Efile or get Direct Deposit. And not to get your federal and state refunds together.  It is so they can take the fees out of your refund.  To do that your refund has to first go through the Turbo Tax bank to take the fees out.  Then they send the rest to you.

You can still get Direct Deposit without paying the $40 Refund Processing Service charge by paying the fees upfront with a credit card.

How to remove the Pay from your Refund fee

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900517-how-do-i-remove-refund-processing-fees-in-turbotax-online-...