turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Curious...I submitted 2 w2s (1 for me another for my wife ) and 2 1099s (same as above ) and when I view documents it only shows the w2 and 1099 in my name

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Curious...I submitted 2 w2s (1 for me another for my wife ) and 2 1099s (same as above ) and when I view documents it only shows the w2 and 1099 in my name

You are posting from TurboTax Live.  You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions …

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

View solution in original post

Do you mean they don't show up at all or they show up under your name?  What kind of 1099?  Did you enter them into the same account and return?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

You are posting from TurboTax Live.  You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions …

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

Do you mean they don't show up at all or they show up under your name?  What kind of 1099?  Did you enter them into the same account and return?

Yes I did submit them. The 1040 I filed included 2 1099s and 2 W2s as per a joint filing situation. Now as I want to get that information from the download files section of "view documents" It only shows the files under my name and not under my wifes.

They won't be broken out for each person.  But there should be a worksheet showing the info that was entered.  Is that what you are looking for?

Here's an alternate way to print by opening the filed return back up to print at the Print Center, where you can also get the worksheets.

Log in and at the Tax Home or in the section Your Tax Returns & Documents for 2020, look for a link Add a State.  Click on Add a State.  (you don't really add one.  That's just to open your return back up.)

After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.

Then choose Print, save, view this year's return.

The next screen should offer some options:  Just my tax returns or include government worksheets (optional), or include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)

Manage cookies