turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Brü-Ski
Returning Member

Could you please efile my taxes

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

this is do-it-yourself software. no one on this forum or TT can e-file for you.  you have to go through the step-by-step process. then select e-file. pay any fees and then click on the file icon. 

No one does it for you.  Go through all of the steps of the FILE section--reading each screen carefully.  In order to e-file you have to click a big orange button that says "Transmit my returns now."  If you do not click that button, you have not filed.  

After you e-file, watch your emails.

When you e-file your federal return you will receive two emails from TurboTax.  The first one will say that your return was submitted.  The second email will tell you if your federal return was accepted or rejected.  If you e-filed a state return, there will be a third email to tell you if the state accepted or rejected your state return.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

@Brü-Ski If you asked us to e-file for you because you are having some sort of trouble with e-filing --like it is being rejected or you are getting a transmission error, give us some details so we know how to help.  Sometimes those problems can be fixed---and sometimes you just have to print, sign and mail the return instead.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies