turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

brauer

Where is the Tax Computation Worksheet? Or, where can I see where TurboTax computes the income tax on ordinary income?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
ramcjm

Where is the Tax Computation Worksheet? Or, where can I see where TurboTax computes the income tax on ordinary income?

Click on Forms in the upper right corner.

Where can I access the "tax computation worksheet" in the TurboTax desktop version?

For the Desktop version you can switch to Forms Mode and open the worksheet to see it.  Click Forms in the upper right (upper left for Mac) and look through the list and open the Qualified Dividends and Capital Gain Tax Worksheet.

Hal_Al
Level 15

Not every tax return has a "tax computation worksheet". For most people, Turbotax simply looks up the amount on line 10 of form 1040 in the tax tables, to determine the tax that goes on line 11 of form 1040.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies