turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

manh
Returning Member

Cannot eFile and No Error Displays

I am at the last step to begin eFiling (File a Return). After making selection and providing bank information, AGI, Driver Licenses and consent, I am at the screen "Review Your Federal Finling Choices" (with a RED text to double-check that the correct Electronic Routing Number is provided). I then click "Continue" to go to the next step, however, nothing is happening. There is no error, no popup and I cannot advance to the next screen. All the information I provided are correct, I checked many times. How do I continue to move on to complete the eFiling. I am using Turbo Tax Home & Business CD.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
GabiU
Level 15

It may be due to a CAPTCHA not appearing, where one would need to checkmark "I am not a robot."

-Log out and clear your browser Internet cache.
-Close the browser and reopen it.
-Make sure cookies are allowed/enabled in your browser settings so the CAPTCHA will appear.
-If still unsuccessful, do all the above, then this time open a private window/private browsing (aka "incognito mode").
-Log in with the private window (again making sure cookies are allowed) and try the efile again. 

If that doesn't work, see if a different browser (with cookies allowed) will solve it.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
manh
Returning Member

Thanks for your response. I am not using the web version but the Windows 10 version. 

I found a work around and was able to eFile my tax. The problem was that TurboTax didn't accept the banking Routing and Account number I provided, even though I have used this same account with TurboTax for years. I changed to a different bank and everything works, for both Federal and State filing.

Thanks

GabiU
Level 15

Thanks for your response! 🙂 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies