turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can I get a receipt from 2020 Turbo Tax for filing fees?

This is a lenders request
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

You received an email from TurboTax when you paid the online account fees with your credit card.

Or -

Make a copy of your credit card statement showing the fees paid

Or -

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on View order details

Additionally, there are no e-filing fees when using the TurboTax online editions, federal or state.  The TurboTax account fees are for the use of the software to assist in completing a tax return.  The account fees are the same whether the tax return is e-filed or printed for mailing.

If you need proof of e-filing look at the Electronic Postmark Report included in the PDF of your tax return when you use Print Center and the option for all worksheets.

The Report will show the date/time the tax return was transmitted and the date it was Accepted by the IRS, if accepted.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2020 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

If you mean the third party bank fees for having the TT fees paid with the federal refund then save a PDF of your return WITH the worksheets and look at the processing contract you agreed to ... that is where those fees should be listed for the fool at the bank who is trying to reconcile the refund on the return with the refund you actually got (like it really makes a difference in the grand scheme of things). 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies