turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2019 TurboTax Pricing?

What does it cost to purchase TurboTax 2019 Desktop software?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies

2019 TurboTax Pricing?

COSTCO SPECIAL JANUARY PRICING for TURBOTAX DESKTOP SOFTWARE

COSTCO          INTUIT DISCOUNT INTUIT REGULAR

• Basic Federal only                                                       $39.99                       $49.99
  • Basic Federal & State                                                  $79.98                       $89.98
    • eFile Federal included / State eFile fee $19.99 discounted $24.99 regular

• Deluxe Federal & State                    $39.99              $69.99                       $79.99

• Premier                                               $54.99               $99.99                    $109.99

• Home & Business (H&B)                  $64.99             $109.99                     $119.99

• BUSINESS (1041/1065/1120)**   $104.99             $159.99                   $169.99
    • Business Federal Only, State must be purchased online from within program always
                         Discounted $49.99   Regular $54.99
If this posted response is useful to you, please click on the upraised hand in the lower left of this post. Thank you. Scruffy Curmudgeon--PFFM/ IAFF, retired FireFighter/Paramedic - Locals 718/30, Veteran USAR O3 AIS/ASA '65-'67

NOT INTUIT EMPLOYEE
USAR 64-67 AIS/ASA MOS 9301 - O3

- Just donating my time
**Say Thanks by clicking the thumb icon in the lower left corner -it means nothing but makes those than answer feel wanted.

2019 TurboTax Pricing?

Here you go

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

You get 1 free state program download with Deluxe and above.  Then each state return is 19.99 or 24.99 to efile or print and mail for free.

mred38
Returning Member

2019 TurboTax Pricing?

My Costco offers since January

Deluxe with one state filing included $39.95

2019 TurboTax Pricing?

By the way, it's not one state filing.

The Desktop CD/Download Deluxe and above come with one free state program download not returns.  You can do unlimited state returns with it for that state.  Then each state return including the first one is 19.99 to efile or Free to print and mail.  

But be careful.  In the stores Deluxe comes 2 ways.  Deluxe with a free state program and Deluxe without state for states without an income tax.  So check the box or description.  It should say Federal + Efile + State.   See it doesn't say state efile.

quentin43

2019 TurboTax Pricing?

I already bought Deluxe version and installed it from the DVD onto my computer. I've filled out all the info, answered all the questions, etc., but I can't get started using the program after a couple of hours of trying. I have used Turbo Tax for several years on another computer. I'm going nuts! Please help!

KarenJ2
Expert Alumni

2019 TurboTax Pricing?

Hopefully, this will be of some assistance.

Troubleshoot installation and running TurboTax for Windows

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

2019 TurboTax Pricing?

why is the price this year so high? i'm not a costco memeber. what do you have for us old folk of 75 years of age?

VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

2019 TurboTax Pricing?

Depending on the forms required with your return, you may qualify for TurboTax Free Edition. See product information in the link below:

TurboTax Online Products

TurboTax Forms Available by Product

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

2019 TurboTax Pricing?

@italianmule4653

WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY?  I WANT THE FREE EDITION

The information that you can enter in Free Edition is pretty limited now.  Thanks to the new tax laws that began for 2018 returns, there are no more simple Form 1040EZ or 1040A's.  Everything goes on a Form 1040 that has three extra "schedules" with it, and if you need any of those schedules, you are not able to use the Free Edition.  Using the standard deduction instead of itemizing does NOT mean you will not need any of those schedules.

https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-1040 

If you qualify to use it, there is another full-featured free version of the software:

Try Free File: 

You qualify if your income was $36,000 or less, or $69,000 or less if active duty military, or if you qualify for Earned Income Credit

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900583-what-is-turbotax-free-file-program

If you switch to Free File you must create a new account and new user ID.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4511011-what-happened-to-the-1040a-and-1040ez

Note:  If you do not qualify to use Free File then you will have to upgrade to Deluxe or higher in the paid versions of the software.   

Online Deluxe $60  State software $50

Or—-Use this IRS site for other ways to file for free

https://apps.irs.gov/app/freeFile/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies