turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tokar55

2019 TurboTax - "All Available activations for that code have been used. Error code:603"

If you have automatic real-time software (like Carbonite) backing up your system then try putting it on "PAUSE" while you do the TurboTax install and activation.  I think this is what resolved the multiple requests for activation on my Windows 10 computer.

WingL

2019 TurboTax - "All Available activations for that code have been used. Error code:603"

For me TurboTax updates caused license activation to occur each time it is updated.  After updating a few times and activating a few times, I eventually got the Error code 603. Manually Update TurboTax for Windows Software using the link provide help fixed it for me. Other suggestions do not work for me (i.e. Turning off antivirus software or disconnecting from internet do not work).

Robertkero
Returning Member

This is a turbotax scam, when you buy the product there is no indication about the number of time to use the license, turbotax sales went down now they are trying to force users to buy more licenses. have been using turbotax for over 20 years with no problem and l have all software from the 1900, am very disappointed this year with this bad product , intuit reputation sucks now even quickbooks is bad, you can t transfer online quickbooks to desktop, they lock you in to collect the monthly charge, if you decide to go, you lose all your information and start over , this is a shame, they should sued for those scams. I noticed that when you first install turbotax, it works the first time, if you don t finish your return and turn the program off, when you return to continue, it ask you to activate the product , if you go back and forth, on and off on the same device, activating the program, you won t be able to finish your return because you be out of license losing your money and may have to buy another one, WHAT A SCAM of CON ARTIST SMH

Robertkero
Returning Member

This is a turbotax scam, when you buy the product there is no indication about the number of time to use the license, turbotax sales went down now they are trying to force users to buy more licenses. have been using turbotax for over 20 years with no problem and l have all software from the 1900, am very disappointed this year with this bad product , intuit reputation sucks now even quickbooks is bad, you can t transfer online quickbooks to desktop, they lock you in to collect the monthly charge, if you decide to go, you lose all your information and start over , this is a shame, they should sued for those scams. I noticed that when you first install turbotax, it works the first time, if you don t finish your return and turn the program off, when you return to continue, it ask you to activate the product , if you go back and forth, on and off on the same device, activating the program, you won t be able to finish your return because you be out of license losing your money and may have to buy another one, WHAT A SCAM of CON ARTIST SMH

@Robertkero Contact TurboTax support for the this error code.

Use this website to contact TurboTax support during business hours - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/
Support can also be reached by messaging them on these pages https://www.facebook.com/turbotax/ and https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax

Or use this phone number and select TurboTax - 1-800-4-INTUIT (1-800-446-8848)

Robertkero
Returning Member

They want you to buy another license, it s ridiculous, l won t recommend turbotax. 

@Robertkero 

Contact TurboTax support for the this error code.

Use this website to contact TurboTax support during business hours - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/
Support can also be reached by messaging them on these pages https://www.facebook.com/turbotax/ and https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax

Or use this phone number and select TurboTax - 1-800-4-INTUIT (1-800-446-8848)

Robertkero
Returning Member

There is no need to contact customer service, this product is simply a scam, too many update prompt every time the software is turned off, the program will idle acting like its updating and at the end it will say, there is no forms to update at this point, you are all set, after collecting data from the device, no thank you

Robertkero
Returning Member

i need my money back please 

did not work  got error code 603

I have the same exact problem with Turbo-Tax activation.

Get this message:

"All Available activations for that code have been used. Error code:603"

Initially it would ask me to activate every time I would launch turbo-tax,

finally started to give the 603 error message.

It was originally installed on two computers, due to the repeated error codes I uninstalled from one computer and still getting the 603 error message repeatedly.

Tried the usual "disconnect the network cable wired/WiFi when starting the Turbo-Tax, disable anti-virus/anti-malware/firewall software check, restart modem/router, uninstall and re-install turbo-tax  -- none of that worked.

Total waste of time trying to resolve this, turbo-tax technical support very difficult to get to, no resolution so far, complete and total waste of time. Extremely disappointed with Intuit and Turbo-Tax.

I now wonder if 2020 turbo tax would transfer my 2019 return’s submitted data now.  I had submitted my 2019 return before being kicked out of the turbo tax program but fear having to re construct next years return from scratch.  Any thoughts out there?

@mikelambeth wrote:

I now wonder if 2020 turbo tax would transfer my 2019 return’s submitted data now.  I had submitted my 2019 return before being kicked out of the turbo tax program but fear having to re construct next years return from scratch.  Any thoughts out there?

The *.tax2019 data file is the same across all platforms.  So I would anticipate that next year's 2020 TurboTax  would be able to transfer the 2019 file into the 2020 product unless the data file itself is corrupt.

If you're using Windows 7, there are some known issues after a recent update.

I also left you some info in your other thread at the link below to see if running a TurboTax "Repair" helps any (if you're using Windows).

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/re-i-keep-getting-an-error-code-that-my-turbo-tax...

FAQ:  How to repair TurboTax in Windows

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/bugs-and-error-messages/help/how-to-repair-turbotax-in-microsoft-w...

Thanks for the idea and I also did a upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10

tedzewde

I am just using a new computer

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies