Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ipkay

1099R

When will the 1099-R section be ready? 

The standard "soon" and check back is getting old and frustrating for those who would like to file and get our refunds!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

1099R

The section for the Form 1099-R has been available for almost two months.  Additionally the Form 8915-E, Qualified 2020 Disaster Retirement Plan Distributions and Repayment for Covid-19 related withdrawals was included as a software update on 02/26.

When did you last update your software?  Are you using a Windows or Mac personal computer.

Ipkay

1099R

I am using Windows and update the software every time I open my return to see if the 1099-R section is ready.

I keep getting the message "The Retirement Income Area Will Be Ready Soon" and what a great job I have done starting my taxes early, but the IRS is still working on finishing up the Distributions form Pensions etc. etc.

1099R

@Ipkay wrote:

I am using Windows and update the software every time I open my return to see if the 1099-R section is ready.

I keep getting the message "The Retirement Income Area Will Be Ready Soon" and what a great job I have done starting my taxes early, but the IRS is still working on finishing up the Distributions form Pensions etc. etc.

If your software has been updated then your version should be 020.000.1688.  What version to you have?

Click on Help>About TurboTax>Version

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies