Solved: qualified dividends allocation

qualified dividends allocation

How do I get turbo tax 2018 business to allow me to allocate qualified dividends between beneficiaries line 1041 2b (1) and trust 2b (2) instead of assigning these amounts for me (and which I have no idea how it comes up with the amounts)?

qualified dividends allocation

Qualified dividends are a subset of non-qualified dividends.

If you allocate all of the non-qualified dividends to the beneficiaries, all of the qualified dividends will follow.

If you allocate part of the non-qualified dividends to the trust, then a proportional share of the qualified dividends will be allocated to the trust.

qualified dividends allocation

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

qualified dividends allocation