How do I change my personal info?

How do I change my personal info?

Please follow these instructions to make changes to your Information:

1. Login to your TurboTax Account 
  2. Click "Take Me To My Return"
  3. Click "My Info" from the left side of your screen
  4. Scroll down to the area you wish to edit.

How do I change my personal info?

What if return is already efiled, and I just want to change personal information, should I amend? Thanks

How do I change my personal info?

What exactly do you want to change? Probably don't need to amend unless you need to add or delete a dependent.

How do I change my personal info?

When I filed my 2019 taxes I left out the last 3 numbers on.my derict deposit so my taxes where mailed to.me an now I want to switch it so I can get my stimulus money no one will tell me how to switch it 

How do I change my personal info?

If you have filed your 2019 tax return the IRS is planning to open a portal to allow taxpayers to input their direct deposit information.  You can visit the following links for the most recent updates:IRS Coronavirus Tax ReliefTurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

How do I change my personal info?

So turbo tax cant change my info  fhats so messed up I paid them to do taxes an they can add 3 number for me to correct it so I can get.my money there will not be a portal for months an I donf have that kinda time

How do I change my personal info?

@Mcnuggs75 wrote:

Once a tax return is filed and accepted the method or means for receiving a tax refund cannot be changed.  This is an IRS position and there is nothing that anyone can do about it, regardless if you use TurboTax or any other tax software provider, a CPA, EA or other paid tax professional or if you just completed the tax return manually on paper and mailed the forms yourself.

How do I change my personal info?

Hey I wanted to change my bank Information