Aaelliott

Owe turbotax fee to be taken out July 9, still have not gotten my federal refund! Try to call and they say they are too busy, try again!! Can I get another extension?

IRS continues to say they are too busy for me to speak to representative. Frustrating!

Who did you call?  

Turbo Tax says......

We understand that these are unprecedented times and we’re committed to helping our customers who are experiencing hardships. If you’re in need of assistance, call us by the Tuesday prior to your debit date at 1-888-808-1723 to speak with a trained specialist and mention “auto-debit”, or visit TurboTax Support.

From https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...

If you are talking about the TT fees then they only give you one extension ... when you got the first one they should have explained that to you.  But you can call and see if a second payment extension will be allowed.

Aaelliott

Thank you both!! Will call tt and IRS this week!