ahsieg07

Need to use Puerto Rico for Address

mocaed

Need to use Puerto Rico for Address

i entered us possesion but still did not show puerto rico
mocaed

Need to use Puerto Rico for Address

ok
mocaed

Need to use Puerto Rico for Address

please advise when i can proceed thanks
JaimeG

Need to use Puerto Rico for Address

You may use an address from Puerto Rico. When you are entering your address in the Personal Information section, you will see a dropdown boxed labeled Type of Address. From this dropdown box you will select U.S. Possession. This will allow the system to recognize that you are entering a Puerto Rico address and Zip Code.

villerias

Need to use Puerto Rico for Address

I have been trying to recover my 2019 tax return to get my 2019 AGI. Since I forgot my password for the above mentioned year, the system is asking me for my state , which for tax return purposes was Puerto Rico.

However the system does not provide to enter the above mentioned location for recovering the 2019 tax return.

Is it there any other method to recover the 2019 AGI.

DMarkM1

Need to use Puerto Rico for Address

Here are couple of options for you.  First, here is help with account recovery.  Next, here are options to get an AGI.  

villerias

Need to use Puerto Rico for Address

The problem is that the App does not recognize Puerto Rico as a state, therefore I cannot use this system to get my 2019 tax return, nor my AGI.

LeonardS

Need to use Puerto Rico for Address

You can get a copy of your 2018 tax return, from TurboTax it will have your AGI.  Follow these steps to get a copy of your prior-year tax return.  

Sign in to TurboTax making sure you're using the same TurboTax account (with the same username) as in prior years.  

1. Select Documents from the navigation when it appears.  

2. Use the drop-down menu at the top of the screen to choose the tax year you want and then select Download PDF.    

This link  How do I access a prior year return? has additional information that you may find useful