My wife and I filed separate but married last year...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kevin74
Returning Member

My wife and I filed separate but married last year and we are filling a joint return this year .. For my AGI for efile do I enter one of our AGI’s or combine the two?

3 Replies
Opus 17
Level 15

My wife and I filed separate but married last year and we are filling a joint return this year .. For my AGI for efile do I enter one of our AGI’s or combine the two?

You should be asked for two e-file PIN codes, use each of your AGIs separately. 

*Answers are correct to the best of my ability at the time of posting but do not constitute legal or tax advice.*
Kevin74
Returning Member

It is only showing one pin 

Opus 17
Level 15

Are you sure you correctly indicated a joint return in the personal section?  I believe 2 codes should be required.  

@VolvoGirl @DoninGA 

*Answers are correct to the best of my ability at the time of posting but do not constitute legal or tax advice.*
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings