My filling status is single 1099 misc and I’ve made under $11000 for the year. Do I still need to file? Also I’ve worked out of my resident state for all the earnings.

Are there deductions I can use?

Yes.  The filing Requirements for 1099Misc self employment income is only $400.  Even though you might not owe regular income tax on it you owe self employment tax.  And you might qualify for some credits like the EIC.

review a copy of Schedule C (at <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.irs.gov">www.irs.gov</a>) to see what deductions are available to you.

You need to file if you had at least $400 in net earnings from self-employment (income minus expenses)  or you had marketplace health insurance and received advanced payments for the premium tax credit.

And, yes, 1099 MISC income in box 7 (non employee compensation) is considered self-employed income and reported on Schedule C of your return, therefore you can also deduct any business expenses associated with the1099 MISC income.