securitycode67

Looks like Im itemizing and I want to do standar

Why is my tax due is showing 79,504 ?

You probably entered a decimal point in the wrong place for your income or entered a comma instead of a decimal point.

Review and edit your W-2 and any Form 1099 that you entered.

It sounds like you have a user error somewhere.  Check your entries and look for misplaced decimals or an extra zero somewhere.   The comma and decimal are next to each other on the keyboard so it is easy to hit the wrong key

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900142-how-can-i-tell-which-deduction-standard-or-itemized-i-m-us...

If you want to skip entering your itemized deductions you can do that.  Many people will not have enough itemized deductions this year to itemize, and will just be getting their new higher standard deduction.  The thing is, though, that some of those deductions could make a difference on a state return even if they do not affect your federal return.  Information flows from your federal return to your state return, so it might not be a bad idea to go ahead and enter them anyhow.  It cannot hurt you.

The following states allow you to itemize deductions on just the state return: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, and Wisconsin,