Michael1964

Is the main Income/Expenses page my 1099-Int is a high number 5 figures. When I go into to look at the specific entries there are only two and the total is 3 figures.

1099-Int seems wrong. Front page does not match the interior entry page.
SteamTrain

Any K-1 forms that you entered?  Those interest amounts can also add in to that number...and those form types need to be checked too for decimal point errors.

Other options.  Delete all of the 1099-INT forms , check the summary page value again to see if it is zero'd, and re-enter them manually.....being very careful to NOT hit a comma in place of a decimal point.

_______________________________

Other things...the value shown on the summary page includes boxes 1,3,and 8 on all the 1099-INT forms.  Some people miss that box 8 $$ are included in the total.

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
Michael1964

@SteamTrain yeah, I figure it out about fifteen minutes after I posted it.

We had a k-1 from an estate and even though it's in a completely different section on the site it's tallyed there. Throw me for a minute but it's correct.

Thanks for the quick response!