Solved: Is the 1095-A included in the Free Edition? And 1099?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the 1095-A included in the Free Edition? And 1099?

I would like to use the Free Edition a=but I'm not sure what I can include for free. My question is I have a w-2, a SSA 1099, 1095-a, and a 1099-Div Can I use the Free Edition on my return ? Having all these forms to file?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 2

No, this form is not included in the Free edition, unfortunately.  With the Form 1095-A, you are likely led to complete a Form 8962 Premium Tax Credit, which is not supported by the free edition.  With the information being provided, I would recommend you to use the Deluxe version which will cover all the forms you mentioned above. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Level 2

No, this form is not included in the Free edition, unfortunately.  With the Form 1095-A, you are likely led to complete a Form 8962 Premium Tax Credit, which is not supported by the free edition.  With the information being provided, I would recommend you to use the Deluxe version which will cover all the forms you mentioned above. 

View solution in original post

The FREE edition is no longer free. Every year some bit of it slips out of the FREE and becomes part of Delux or other plans. 1095A and AOC Education credit are top two examples. Turbotax, don't be so greedy, please!
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings