michaeljones8419

Is my taxes done correctly

HelenC12

Is my taxes done correctly

This is a tax advise forum. We cannot see your income tax return(s). If you'd like to have your income tax return(s) reviewed by one of our C.P.A.'s or Enrolled Agents (EA), please see the following TurboTax FAQ: What is TurboTax Live?

SteamTrain

Is my taxes done correctly

...and THIS forum is not the LIVE help you may be paying for.

You connect to a LIVE agent separately.  Read this:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/expert-review/help/how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-...

_________________________

Lots of forms are not ready yet, and you may not have received all your tax forms yet ..Bank interest, investment distributions, all your W-2 and 1099-MISC forms etc....  Recommend you do NOT file until Mid-Feb at the very earliest, as you think about what you didn't enter and were supposed to enter.  Correcting it after-the-fact is far more difficult

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*