majk9034

Is anyone having problems downloading turbo tax deluxe fed and state 2021? When I try to download, I am getting message that is not a microsoft verified app?

The download file is windows_per_turbotax.

Where did you purchase the download software?

The TurboTax website to purchase a download of the 2021 software is here - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

If you purchased the software from TurboTax then the download will be in your TurboTax download account here - https://shopping.turbotax.intuit.com/unified/downloads?route=myaccounts

If you purchased and downloaded the TurboTax software for tax year 2021 then the installation file for Windows will be windows_per_turbotax.exe

That is a valid Windows based installation file.  Turn off your Virus and/or Malware applications to install the software.  Once TurboTax is installed turn back on your applications.

You get this if you don't buy it from the Microsoft store ... something with the WIN settings you have ... https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/windows-10-warns-me-use-microsoft-verified-app

grannydams

I have installed the .exe file, but can not find where I'm supposed to get the application to work on my 2021 taxes. No where do I find a place to use the License Code that I was given. What am I doing wrong? I don't remember having this much trouble accessing the program in all the years that I have been using TurboTax!

MarilynG1

Once TurboTax is successfully installed, you would have the TurboTax icon on your desktop.

Per @DoninGA above:

"If you purchased and downloaded the TurboTax software for tax year 2021 then the installation file for Windows will be windows_per_turbotax.exe

That is a valid Windows based installation file.  Turn off your Virus and/or Malware applications to install the software.  Once TurboTax is installed turn back on your applications."

Click this link for more info on How to Download TurboTax