turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I just received a message from IRS saying I am under investigation for fraudulent unethical activities found on my report

No revenue service. This is to notify you that you are under Federal investigation because of the fraudulent unethical activities found in the audit report of your taxes. You can reach me on 2-063-314-3449 trying to disregard the message or else it will be taken as an offense from your side. Again this is officer Ryan Smith from Internal Revenue Service.

Listen to voice message: 14693961538

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies

I just received a message from IRS saying I am under investigation for fraudulent unethical activities found on my report

Thank you!

I also received the same phone scam call today. All the same except the phone number to call back.Thank you for posting info. Almost fell for the scam.

I also received the same phone scam call today. All the same except the phone number to call back.Thank you for posting info. Almost fell for the scam.

Why did you post this over and over?

IRS does NOT call you and leave messages like that.  This is a scam.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies