In the summaries list how do I delete charities from the ItsDeductible site where I did not donate any money to?

When you sign into Its Deductible 2018 Deductions, look down near the bottom of the screen for a button that says Manage Charities.  Once you click on that, you can edit or delete any charity you have set up.  

A suggestion for your program format. It's deductible shoild list ALL charity organizations in one drop down list that can be edited by the user as to delete, add or no change. Then we can highlight the charity we want to include with a list of donated items and dollar values. At the end you could print a report, a summary for each catagory without listing all the non used charities in the drop down list. This would reduce clutter, avoid confusion and take less paper to print each years reports for tax purposes. As an example in the catagories of Miles and Money this year I counted 74 listed charities with a zero dollar amount and 15 thast I actually reported and used for this year.

Thank you for your feedback.  I will forward your suggestion to the appropriate office.

Why not just ommit charities with zero amounts from the reports.  Would be much easier.