My daughter claimed and supported me over half the year. . I didn't work til October.. .Do I still need to file if I made $1200?

If you worked as an employee and received a form W-2, you are not required to file a tax return. However, if you have tax withheld, you may wish to file a return to get a refund of tax withheld.

If you received a form 1099-MISC, you are required to file a tax return.

In any case, if you file a tax return, you have to indicate in the My Info section of TurboTax that you can be claimed as a dependent by someone else.