kduerre7242

I didn’t finish filing last year and I need my agi to finish my 2018 tax return and the irs website says I have to wait ten days to get a confirmation just to see my agi

Quicker way to get this number?

If the IRS is rejecting your tax return even with a 0 (zero) entered for the 2017 AGI then you have no choice but to print and mail the 2018 tax return.  The 2017 AGI is not required with a mailed tax return since you have to physically sign and date the tax return before mailing.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for printing a tax return for mailing when using the online editions - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1944348-how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online

Since you did not file a 2017 tax return, you would need to enter a 0 (zero) for the 2017 AGI
kduerre7242

I did that and is still said it was wrong... I’m so confused