turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Nerdtron

IDNotify how do I log in?

Just found this thread after being quite confused and alarmed with how this all is setup.  Got an IDnotify Email and the login link there is, as others have said here, the below.

https://sso.identitymanagementcenter.com/sp/startSSO.ping?PartnerIdpId=sso:imc:90000108

This link looks pretty shady, but sends you to the intuit site where you login with your TurboTax account.  It then routes you back to IDnotify to a branded TurboTax page showing your alerts.

This all started as I received the IDnotify on an old Email address (now forwarding to another one) and wanted to change the Email.  Called IDnotify and they required a creepy level of information to even look at my account and then were unable to access anything in their system.  This raised a number of red flags for me which then led me to wondering about that strange login link.

After reading this thread, I'm thinking the login link is legit and hoping the IDnotify customer service rep was also.  Either way, its a pretty bad implementation of this feature.

Totally agree with Nerdtron.  This is a ridiculous way to access anything, much less an identity protection service.  

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Were you able to find the information about MAX you are looking for?  If not, please see the following TurboTax help articles for more information:

If you have additional questions, please comment back.

@Weimardog

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Your message doesn't help me get hold of Idnotify.  I've sent them two emails, no response.  The email i received from them that an alert to an issue, i not sure is real.  No way I'm going to click on it.  I opened my experian acct, ran a scan on my information and there were no issues.  Idnotify is crap and usless.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

I apologize for the misunderstanding. IDnotify is a part of Experian and partners with TurboTax.

Who is IDnotify and what is their relationship to TurboTax?

If you are not receiving an email response from IDnotify, you can also reach them via telephone. You can find their telephone number on their contact us page. 

@Weimardog

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Every month I have the same durn issues.  Impossible to log-in to IDNotify using the emailed link.  Keep receiving error messages when inputting my log-in IDs.  Have used multiple browsers to see if that would help.  Doesn't.  It would be more user friendly to log-in to TurboTax and then have a link that takes you to IDNotify (without having to log in again.)  It's a pain point, so I hope it's fixed soon...but seeing complaints going back to 2020, I'm not hopeful.

The instructions to click the link is not secure. it could be spam.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies