Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

GabiU
Level 15

IDNotify how do I log in?

@Anonymous We are aware of the situation and working with Experian to fix it. If I get any further information I'll update this thread. 

Thank you @DoninGA!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
ben0
Level 2

I was referred to [email address removed] but unfortunately their suggestion was just to try another browser.  It did not resolve my issue, which is clearly that the account was never created after my purchase.  You might try e-mailing them as well, perhaps the error can be found if enough complaints are received.

dgahagan

I am having the same issue. I see that IDnotify has been added to my recent purchase of the TY2020 TurboTax Online Bundle Services DIY. There appears to be no links anywhere in my Turbotax profile linking to IDnotify. I am receiving lots of emails from ID notify at my email address used for Turbotax. I have no email from IDnotify to create an account, that an account was even created for me, or any way to access the account.

So I am getting alerts and other emails, but cannot log in. I tried "reset password" on IDnotify's site, but did not receive that email either. It is odd that they are sending me emails but I cannot log in to the site in any way so it is useless!

Has anyone discovered how to log in to IDnotify when they received it through TurboTax?

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Please contact IDnotify so they can help you directly.

@dgahagan

glshy
Returning Member

I've max benefits from TurboTax but still haven't received an email from IDNotify to sign in to my account as it's stated here. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-management/help/how-do-i-log-into-idnotify/00/26907

Can you please guide me how should I proceed?
SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

You should receive the following emails from IDNotify:

Welcome Email

Identity Monitoring Alert

Monthly Summary Email

You may want to check your spam folder also. 

If you need further assistance please contact IDNotify at phone number: 1-888-696-5358.

glshy
Returning Member

I haven't received any emails (including SPAM folder) for the past 6 days after submitting my tax. 

And TurboTax should be helping with this like other companies do. This is the first time I'm using TurboTax and will be the last time. After paying a lot to max benefits and everything this is not the support that I want or see from other companies.

glshy
Returning Member

I need a place to reach out. I called The phone number you gave me and they said they can't help as well. This is ridiculous. Please send me an email that I can reach out.

It is hard to believe that this thread is still not solved. If you look back I have been trying to get an answer since April 2020. This year I signed up for Max Benefits as well and did not receive any email or indication on how to enroll in IDNotify service. Please TurboTax just provide a single clear answer.

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

@glshy @Lito1 You can use the link here to create your account with IDNotify: IDNotify Enrollment 

Also, here is their Contact Us Page

I was having this same issue. It looks like we get a special sso link through TurboTax and don’t actually get an account with idnotify. See if this link works for you - 

https://sso.identitymanagementcenter.com/sp/startSSO.ping?PartnerIdpId=sso:imc:90000108

DawnC
Expert Alumni

That link took me to TurboTax Online, but no where near IDNotify, but thank you for sharing that.  

ID Notify
1501 S. Mopac Expressway, Suite 200
Austin, TX 78746

If you purchased MAX benefits or Premium Services, look for one or more email communications from IDNotify.    Open the link in the email to sign in to your account.   Check your spam and junk mail folders if you do not have IDNotify listed as a trusted sender of email.   

Related Information:

I tried the link another community member provided to create an IDnotify account.  My attempts continually fail because my selected PIN is invalid.  I tried 4 digits, 6, 8 digits.  It keeps failing and does not tell me the requirements for the PIN.  Maddening.  Somehow I am logged on to IDnotify via my iPhone, but don't recall creating an account.  Very strange and maddening since I am getting alerts from them.  I guess I will try the toll free number provided by another community member.

Thank you but unfortunately it asked me for a pin that I dont have and have never received

I was having the same/similar issue. I'd click on the link in the emails IDNotify sent, they would ask me to login, I didn't have the login. I scoured my email for an initial email with a username and instructions on how to set up a password and I've never received one. Finally I:

1) logged into my TurboTax account,

2) Scrolled down to the * MAX section ("You've unlocked exclusive benefits for total peace of mind"),

3) Clicked the "See all your MAX benefits" dropdown,

4) Under the "Need help restoring your identity?" section I clicked on "Login to your Experian IDnotify account" and it took me to my IDNotify dashboard.

TurboTax needs to make it much clearer how to access your IDNotify dashboard. IDNotify nor Experian ever sent me an email with login instructions. The update emails just came in and their links take me to a login page I have no credentials for.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies