anonymous39

I would like to erase everything and re-start from scratch

If you have not paid for the online edition you are using, have not filed your tax return or registered the Free edition, then you can clear your return and start over with a lower priced edition. Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the program screen while working on the 2019 online tax return. Click on Clear & Start Over.

ashleylasheyjohnson

I would like to erase all of my information and start over please direct me how because going to the more option and clicking on that isn’t an option 

PattiF

As long as you haven't submitted payment, deducted the TurboTax fee from your refund, or registered, you can erase your return and start from scratch in TurboTax Online.

1. Sign in and select a topic to continue your return.
  2. On the next screen, from the left-side menu, select Tax Tools, and then Clear & Start Over (select the menu icon in the upper-left corner if you don't see this menu).
  3. Answer Yes in the pop-up to confirm.