Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I would like the email address for Turbotax support. I need to ask a question related to the service I paid for this year. Preferably management email

I don't want to call in and sit on the hotline again.  Email address only please.  thanks.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I would like the email address for Turbotax support. I need to ask a question related to the service I paid for this year. Preferably management email

Turbotax does not routinely use e-mail for customer support and there is no direct contact method.  Last year, they were advertising that they offered support via Facebook and Twitter (presumably, if you post a message, someone will start a private conversation) but I don't know if they are doing that this year.   There is no other official support route but this board or the phone number.  From your other post, your request was forwarded to a moderator for review, but there is no guarantee they will contact you. 

ok, i appreciate all the detail...

But, does Turbotax Management understand how incredibly frustrating that is? I realize I can get answers to tax questions through the community.  But what about issues with TurboTax holistically?  I have basically been wandering through the abyss trying to get a hold of someone for weeks.  no exaggeration.  weeks.  And that includes multiple phone calls, getting me nowhere.

Obviously I know this has nothing to do with you, and I'm sure you do a great job, but it is so incredibly frustrating on my end

@paul-j-heckman wrote:

ok, i appreciate all the detail...

But, does Turbotax Management understand how incredibly frustrating that is? I realize I can get answers to tax questions through the community.  But what about issues with TurboTax holistically?  I have basically been wandering through the abyss trying to get a hold of someone for weeks.  no exaggeration.  weeks.  And that includes multiple phone calls, getting me nowhere.

Obviously I know this has nothing to do with you, and I'm sure you do a great job, but it is so incredibly frustrating on my end

When contacting TurboTax support through any of their support websites, use the key words Billing Issues so that you can get assistance with your account payment.

Use this website to contact TurboTax support during business hours - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

Or -

Support can also be reached by messaging them on these pages https://www.facebook.com/turbotax/ and https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies