laverchristopher

I received a notification about forms for Depreciation Schedule C and Form 2016 are not available till 02/01. Can I still continue to file my return?

SamiaI

Depreciation (Form 4562 for schedule C) will be ready to be e-filed on 2/01/2018 (that is the expected release date).You will not be able to e-file your return till the depreciation form is available at a later date.

The IRS will not start processing returns until January 29. If you e-file before then, you will have to wait till IRS starts processing them.

Please check Form Availability Dates for the most up-to-date information. 

SamiaI

garyandcarlawall

You page says this will be available 2/1/18, it is now 2/2/18 afternoon. What is real date?
srcampbell17

Form 4562 Depreciation for Schedule C says that it will be available on 1/31/18.  It is now 2/6/18.  Do you have any idea of the correct date.  Please advise.
jlsdenver1

this seems to be a huge problem for many people, and there has been absolutely no updates from the turbotax team. Give some customer service and do the right thing and update this!!!