turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I only paid 86.00 dollar's in registration fees so is it really worth the work to get a few buck's back?

• Why is it when the IRS enlisted Turbo Tax to help with the STIMULUS package and I went through Turbo Tax on 4/11/20 and according to Turbo Tax I had finish my application, and yet to this day I haven't received it! It's now almost 4 months I've been waiting for it and everytime i went to get my payment it stated info not available at this time! I finally just talk to a live Agent and was duly informed that Turbo Tax never sent them my info___The non filers form! My question is why the he'll not? And how is this going to be rectified ? Because I put down my direct deposit with Turbo Tax as they ask and everyone told me that if my form was 8ncomplet Turbo Tax wouldn't have taken your direct deposit info! I I concur , and yet the IRS doesn't have it unless they are lying , but I doubt that! Are you going to take care of your mistake?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

I only paid 86.00 dollar's in registration fees so is it really worth the work to get a few buck's back?

It is not clear from your very confusing post exactly what you did -- but paying your TurboTax fees does not file your tax return.  You have to go all the way through the FILE section and click a big orange button that says "Transmit my returns now" -- or you have not filed the return.  Did you do that?  You can still e-file it up until October 15, 2020, and then e-filing will close for 2019 returns.

No one can file it for you---you have to file your return yourself.  You might need to click on Add a State to get back into your return.  You do not really have to add a state, but that will let you back in.  Then go through the FILE section and go ALL the way to the big orange button.

After that--watch your emails. 

When you e-file your federal return you will receive two emails from TurboTax.  The first one will say that your return was submitted.  The second email will tell you if your federal return was accepted or rejected.  If you e-filed a state return, there will be a third email to tell you if the state accepted or rejected your state return.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies