I need to speak with live agent at irs

I need to speak with live agent at irs

Call the IRS:  1-800-829-1040  hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday

When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.  

So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info).  Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.

Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".   

Then press 3 "for all other questions."

Then press 2 "for all other questions."  

- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don’t enter anything.  

- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Then press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.

It should then transfer you to an agent.

I need to speak with live agent at irs

I need to talk to a live irs

I need to speak with live agent at irs

@Mariavega20
Scroll up in the thread you posted to and read what it says there.

I need to speak with live agent at irs

This is my information that we didn’t get copy of our return tax for my record for 2018 ... we sent you in the mail before April 15th...

til my bank ask for my 2018 tax return information and like I said  oh that’s right I totally forgot about this and I realized we never receive copy for 2018 return tax for record so can We have copy those please..

sonja creed 

email [email address removed] 

I need to speak with live agent at irs

If you need a copy of your 2018 return, you print it out yourself.  No one sends it to you.

Every year, before mid-October, print a copy of your current year tax return and save it as a tax file and pdf, too.  That way you will have it when you need it for school, a loan, next year’s tax return, etc. without going through a lot of aggravation (and expense)  to get it.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899645-how-do-i-save-my-2018-turbotax-online-return-as-a-tax-data...

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1912544-how-do-i-save-my-2018-turbotax-online-return-as-a-pdf

PRINT RETURN   You need to print a copy of your return?  Sign in to your account using exactly the same account and user ID that you used to prepare your return.
On the bottom of the screen find Your tax returns & documents and click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)