nawalsen

I need to file my return but still waiting for W2 how can i get this asap tried W2 express but it doesnt show anything

Employers have until January 31 to provide your W-2.  Since the IRS is not accepting returns until January 29, you actually do not have to feel rushed to file.  Even if you file before then, your return will just sit on a server.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/2018-tax-filing-season-begins-jan-29-tax-returns-due-april-17-help-avai...

WillK

It might not showing anything due to the fact that your W-2 has not been finalized or filed by your employer. You will need to wait until your employer has finished the W-2's. Best thing to do is to reach out to them and see what they plan on having them completed.