Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

I need a State eFile Confirmation Number

In this public forum, we do not have access to your state e-file confirmation number and are unable to provide it to you. You will need to call TurboTax Customer Support. You can do so by following the steps in the below help article.

What is the TurboTax phone number?

@rogerandmaxine

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Did they ever provide you with any info?  same problem for me right now.

None of the customer service reps know what to do.  I told them the page told me to call the number and give them the service ID number and they are supposed to give me a confirmation code.  They have no idea what I’m talking about.  Then they try to run credit card on their end and it still doesn’t work.  I have gone through these steps with multiple reps with no success.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

A customer support agent is the only one who can access the information needed. Please try to contact them once more so you can get a better agent. 

Okay I have called again and no one can help me.  Is there a magic phrase or subject to give to a person so I don’t have to waste more time on this?  I am repeating verbatim what the site says to do.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Please try to follow the instructions here, to see if this helps with your issue. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. @Bored in bend

This whole section of TurboTax has cost me more time than it took to do any of the returns I did.  Staff are not well trained.  It recognizes my credit card after I sign in, but still makes me go through a human step to PAY THEM the e-file fee.  

If this isn't fixed for 2022 I will go elsewhere.  Why spend an hour doing the return and 90 minutes with the service staff for an issue that should be straighforward?  Do 5 returns and that is real time wasted.  

Intuit must like its dominant market position. 

mahdi2022

I need a state exile confirmation 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

To obtain a state e-file confirmation number, please reach out to us directly using the Help Article here.  This ensures you will get to the correct department as quickly as possible.  

@mahdi2022

jck7185

I need a State eFile Confirmation Number,,,the wait is 1 hour for a person.

OMG. I finally got mine after 15 reps and 7 hours!  Nightmare!

If your card (doesn’t matter which one) doesn’t go through no matter what they do on their end… trust me they will string you out endlessly…call back using your case number and ask for a level 2 rep and then tell the level 2 rep to call the billing department to unlock your account and give you the number.  Downside is that billing department was an 8 to 5:00 deal.  Diss the rep that tries to keep rerunning your card and insist to be escalated.  oh and beware that certain tier 1 reps will tell you they are the billing dept. what a cluster!

Kj14Shaw

I bought the Turbo Tax Basic at Office Depot for $32.16 for Federal and State, you charged me $45 for online.  I had begun online and then since you did not import info from my last year of 2000, I bought the disc.

I cannot get an efile confirmation code???? to finish up, and need also to print the return.  What is going on??

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

To obtain an e-file confirmation code, please reach out to us directly using the Help Article here.  This ensures you will get to the correct department as quickly as possible.  

@Kj14Shaw

I need a state exile conformation number 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

To obtain a state e-file confirmation number, please reach out to us directly using the Help Article here.  This ensures you will get to the correct department as quickly as possible.  

@Raywaller1

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies