I'm trying to pay my state taxes online. It is asking for a payment coupon, which I have, and a Media Number, which I don't have. Where is this media number?

Utah Taxes

According to the Utah State Tax Commission you would only select yes that you have a payment coupon if you received the coupon from the Utah State Tax Commission only. If your payment coupon does not have a media number, you would select no when asked if you have a coupon. You can then continue to the next screen to make the payment.

For more information: https://tap.tax.utah.gov/TaxExpress/_/#13