Get your taxes done using TurboTax

> According to the Utah State Tax Commission you would only select yes that you have a payment coupon if you received the coupon from the Utah State Tax Commission only.

On the Utah Tax Return PDF generated by TurboTax (after I've filed and it was submitted to the state of Utah by TurboTax), there's a page labeled "Utah State Tax Commission" with a sub-title "Individual Income Tax Return Coupon", with instructions to make an Electronic Payment online at tap.utah.gov, along with the Return Payment Coupon TC-547... that's not the same as a payment coupon received from the Utah State Tax Commission?

> If your payment coupon does not have a media number, you would select no when asked if you have a coupon. You can then continue to the next screen to make the payment.

I'm not finding "media number" in the PDF (nor an IIT ID like TAP's Coupon form requires), so I can't tell if they're not there or have just been labeled differently there. Effectively, if I select the Coupon option on TAP, I can't use the Individual Income Tax Return Payment Coupon provided by the Utah State Tax Commission to TurboTax's PDF, I would only use that option if the Utah State Tax Commission has issued me an Individual Income Tax Return Payment Coupon directly (?) with a media number and IIT ID (?).

A coupon is not a coupon unless it's a coupon. Thanks Utah State Tax Commission for making this so easy to understand.