I installed premier on 5 laptops. the activation c...

I installed premier on 5 laptops. the activation code can be used 5 times. one laptop died and how can I install it on a new laptop with the activation code used 5 times?

You sure can! TurboTax 2019 software can be installed, authenticated, and activated on up to 5 different computers per the TurboTax Desktop Software End User License Agreement for Tax Year 2019.  Even though one of your 5 computers died, installing and activating on another computer would be your 6th activation, which is not permitted.  

I have replaced one of my 5 activated PC's. Why can't the new PC be allowed to replace one of the previously activated PC's? If not, this is not user friendly....very disappointed????

Call and ask them if you can get another code.  Why do people need to install it on 5 computers?  Why more than 1 or 2?  Do you own all these computers?  it is only licensed for computers you own.  

Contact Customer Service
5am-5pm Pacific Time Monday -Friday
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

What is the Turbo Tax phone number
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632