Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bzieg

I cannot receive any valuable help for my question of blank pages and now I see others are experiencing the same thing. Why isn't TurboTax answering this problem.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I cannot receive any valuable help for my question of blank pages and now I see others are experiencing the same thing. Why isn't TurboTax answering this problem.

That' all very old now

Yeah..there is NOW an error report in on that

.....hard to know when it will get fixed..but a software update will be required when it does get fixed.  Check on Thurs and Friday mornings.

may be part of this one...use the Sign-up.  You may not get the restart noted in the FAQ..but it's probably the same thing.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7169336

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Please try the "Manual Update" This is a separate download that is run outside of the software.

There was a NEW FAQ  today that indicates that it fixes some issues with several sections.....(but was unclear as to whether the bug they referred to is "Blank pages")

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901192-manually-update-turbotax-for-windows-software-basic-deluxe...>...
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
bzieg

How do I get the Manual Update?  I am over 70 years of age and do not understand all the language associated with computers and computer programs.  So what do I do with it  once I would get it?  What is a FAQ?

People have  used it in the past tow days and it doesn't work for the blank pages.....there was a direct link to it in my comment above, but don't bother now.

Try this
1) Open your tax return
2)  Go to the "View" menu and click on "Forms"
3)  Go back to the "View" menu and click on "Step-by-step"
4)  Go to your blank deductions pages and see if they appear now.

If it still doesn't work, see what happens if you go to a blank page, and do the same thing while on the blank page...the see if it keeps for other (formerly) blank pages.
bzieg

I have tried that many times but nothing changes.  Now what.  I know now that I will never recommend Turbo Tax to anyone.  What a fiasco.  No help whatsoever.

That' all very old now

Yeah..there is NOW an error report in on that

.....hard to know when it will get fixed..but a software update will be required when it does get fixed.  Check on Thurs and Friday mornings.

may be part of this one...use the Sign-up.  You may not get the restart noted in the FAQ..but it's probably the same thing.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7169336

bzieg

What do you mean be "use the Sign-up"?

at the bottom of the FAQ there is a sentence that includes a "click here" where you can enter yoru email to get notified when they fix it.

(they moved the FAQ, use this one:  <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7169336">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7169336</a> )
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies