Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have entered interest income from form 1099-INT. It is not currently showing in my 2023 income details. Why?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DawnC
Expert Alumni

I have entered interest income from form 1099-INT. It is not currently showing in my 2023 income details. Why?

What box was the income in on your 1099-INT?   Are you saying it is not showing on the summary screen in TurboTax or is it not showing on your tax return?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have two 1099-INT forms, with interest income entered in Box 1. I have confirmed the data and the entries in TurboTax. When TurboTax displayed my income summaries from 2022 and 2023, an amount was showing there for 2022, but $0.00 for 2023. I'm proceeding with completing my taxes and will keep an eye on this detail. It seems to me that the sum (total) from the two forms would be displayed.

It appears there was an issue with some of the information originally entered from the scanned image. When TurboTax was completing the review and I made additions and corrections, the sum now appears. Yay!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies