turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have been a TurboTax customer for years and have been been on automatic renewal every year. I did not receive anything this year. Did you lose my data?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CathyD

I have been a TurboTax customer for years and have been been on automatic renewal every year. I did not receive anything this year. Did you lose my data?

It sounds like you are a TurboTax Advantage customer. 

Depending on how recently you've updated your Advantage payment method, you may have only changed the info for the 2016 product.  It's totally possible that your 2016 product wasn't shipped due to a credit card # that is no longer valid.  Folks signing up for Advantage now are actually signing up for the 2017 product, as the deadline for Advantage enrollment for 2016 has passed.

The best advice I'd have is to contact TurboTax Advantage Support by using the link below.  A Support rep there will be happy to assist you.  Please note that Support is on Pacific time.  Current hours are 5AM to 5PM weekdays, Pacific time.  They will be closed for Thanksgiving Day, but Support will be open on the Friday following Thanksgiving.

Hope this helps!

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/products/advantage

View solution in original post

1 Reply
CathyD

It sounds like you are a TurboTax Advantage customer. 

Depending on how recently you've updated your Advantage payment method, you may have only changed the info for the 2016 product.  It's totally possible that your 2016 product wasn't shipped due to a credit card # that is no longer valid.  Folks signing up for Advantage now are actually signing up for the 2017 product, as the deadline for Advantage enrollment for 2016 has passed.

The best advice I'd have is to contact TurboTax Advantage Support by using the link below.  A Support rep there will be happy to assist you.  Please note that Support is on Pacific time.  Current hours are 5AM to 5PM weekdays, Pacific time.  They will be closed for Thanksgiving Day, but Support will be open on the Friday following Thanksgiving.

Hope this helps!

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/products/advantage

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies