turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I got my RA Loan deposited to my turbo card today but can't use the temporary card. It's registering as invalid. Phone support is no help.

I got the refund anticipation loan deposited onto a Visa Turbo Card. I was notified this morning that it's on my account. When I try to use the temporary card it comes back as invalid. It's not rejecting the transaction, it's rejecting the card for being incorrect.

I called customer service twice. They said the card is fine but...it's not obviously. Help? 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

I got my RA Loan deposited to my turbo card today but can't use the temporary card. It's registering as invalid. Phone support is no help.

Hey what’s the customer service number you are calling?

[phone number removed]

@wallacejenni @It gets removed if you type it in for some reason but Google "Turbo Card Support Number" and it's at the top.

Im having the same issue. The phone support had me on hold for over 25 minutes twice today and both times all they said was there was a system issue and that i should "try again in an hour"  

Absolutely no help

Has anyone got it to work yet? Im having same issue

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies