Tracaine

I got my RA Loan deposited to my turbo card today but can't use the temporary card. It's registering as invalid. Phone support is no help.

I got the refund anticipation loan deposited onto a Visa Turbo Card. I was notified this morning that it's on my account. When I try to use the temporary card it comes back as invalid. It's not rejecting the transaction, it's rejecting the card for being incorrect.

I called customer service twice. They said the card is fine but...it's not obviously. Help? 

wallacejenni

Hey what’s the customer service number you are calling?

Tmarkum

[phone number removed]

Tracaine

@wallacejenni @It gets removed if you type it in for some reason but Google "Turbo Card Support Number" and it's at the top.

JustinUlmen

Im having the same issue. The phone support had me on hold for over 25 minutes twice today and both times all they said was there was a system issue and that i should "try again in an hour"  

Absolutely no help

CDAVIS85

Has anyone got it to work yet? Im having same issue