turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I do not use TT. I only want to use Itsdeductible.com for donations through my laptop. Is this okay and without fees.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I do not use TT. I only want to use Itsdeductible.com for donations through my laptop. Is this okay and without fees.

ItsDeductible is a free application that can be used by anyone.  Go to this website for ItsDeductible - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/itsdeductible/

View solution in original post

12 Replies
pjhalvor

How do I use itsdeductible without using TT. I only want to use the list and suggested donation amounts
mic-min2

I only want to use the lost for donation amounts.
mic-min2

I only want to use the list for suggested donation amounts.
veki12

cloth
mfyan1442

I use Itsseductible without completing Tt. It is working fine. I either print after each input of info or save the screen to my computer files.

ItsDeductible is a free application that can be used by anyone.  Go to this website for ItsDeductible - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/itsdeductible/

Just be aware that the values in it are only estimates, which are updated when they are transferred into the TT program.
mic-min2

okay, thanks
2012paula

I did that and the system just sends me back to here without giving the estimates

I ditto the last comment.  The system keeps sending me back to this spot.  No help.

Be aware that the values in its deductible are only estimates and will be updated when you import to Turbo Tax .
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901217-why-do-itsdeductible-item-values-change-after-importing-in...>
mic-min2

Yes, this I know.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies