turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I didn't put in a figure on my schedule A for medical deductions, however when I review the return there's $3570 entered. Tried to edit and find it with no luck.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
TeresaM
Expert Alumni

I didn't put in a figure on my schedule A for medical deductions, however when I review the return there's $3570 entered. Tried to edit and find it with no luck.

That number may be coming from entry from a W-2 entry or from a Marketplace entry in the Health Insurance portion of the program. If so, it will need to be edited where it was entered.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

3 Replies
TeresaM
Expert Alumni

That number may be coming from entry from a W-2 entry or from a Marketplace entry in the Health Insurance portion of the program. If so, it will need to be edited where it was entered.

It's not from my W-2, and I'm guessing it has to be from the 1095A, but I've looked everywhere in the software entries for my return and can't find out for sure. I tried to edit my Health Ins questions, but it's just not there.   I need to get my taxes finished.  Guess I need to call Turbotax?
TeresaM
Expert Alumni

An agent with a shared screen might make this much easier. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041</a>
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies