janetsshugart

I didn't put in a figure on my schedule A for medical deductions, however when I review the return there's $3570 entered. Tried to edit and find it with no luck.

TeresaM

That number may be coming from entry from a W-2 entry or from a Marketplace entry in the Health Insurance portion of the program. If so, it will need to be edited where it was entered.

TeresaM

janetsshugart

It's not from my W-2, and I'm guessing it has to be from the 1095A, but I've looked everywhere in the software entries for my return and can't find out for sure. I tried to edit my Health Ins questions, but it's just not there.   I need to get my taxes finished.  Guess I need to call Turbotax?
TeresaM

An agent with a shared screen might make this much easier. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041</a>