adri711

I claimed my daughter on my taxes but i did not get CTC on my taxes. I have been claiming her since 2017 and has always received CTC. Why am i not getting CTC for now?

How old is she?  Has to be under 17 on Dec 31 to get the Child Tax Credit.

adri711

She turned six years old on December 21, 2020.

DMarkM1

Your credit may have been limited for one of the following reasons.

The maximum credit amount of your Child Tax Credit may be reduced if either (1) or (2) applies.

1. The amount on line 18 of your Form 1040, 1040-SR, or Form 1040-NR, is less than the total of the credits. If this amount is zero, you cannot take the credit because there is no tax to reduce. 

2. Your modified adjusted gross income (AGI) is more than the amount shown below for your filing status.

1. Married filing jointly—$400,000.

2. All other filing statuses—$200,000.

Here is a link with more information on the Child Tax Credit.

adri711

I didn't receive a 1040 form only a W2

You don't get a 1040.  You enter your W2 into Turbo Tax which fills out the 1040 tax return for you that you efile or mail to the IRS.  

Before filing,  You can preview the 1040 or print the whole return

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/accessing/help/how-do-i-preview-my-turbotax-online-return-before-f...