jim-kenderdine

I cannot save my return. I am told the file is locked and I do not have permission?

Why is the file I am creating  locked?
DaraLO

Are you using a Mac computer?  If so, possible solutions would be to either save the file to your desktop or rename the file and try saving again.  Refer to this comment thread for more information:  When I try to save my turbo tax form to my file on my Mac it says that my file is locked...

ptb0804

Why is this even happening in this day & age. I do not have the file locked yet it says its locked & I don't have permission to save it. I doubt I will buy Turbo Tax again because this is such a time waster.

fanfare

TurboTax has a lot of bugs and other issues, even in this day and age.