i cannot enter text into the box for estimated pay...
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

i cannot enter text into the box for estimated payments and there is a little blue teardrop underneath the line? Is this a glitch in the software or does the blue teardrop mean something

3 Replies
Highlighted
Expert Alumni

i cannot enter text into the box for estimated payments and there is a little blue teardrop underneath the line? Is this a glitch in the software or does the blue teardrop mean something

Does this appear after you enter a user name? 

It sounds like the window for password storage. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Highlighted

Does anyone know why there is a little blue teardrop?  Is it a glitch in the software or does the blue teardrop mean something??? Please help me!

Highlighted
Level 15

Are you using Windows and a touchscreen by any chance?    If so, are you able to use the mouse or touch pad instead to select the field and make an entry?

v
Privacy Settings