I am trying to pay for the State efile and when I ...

I am trying to pay for the State efile and when I click the Pay with credit card button, the pop up screen has a continue to website button but the button does not work.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for troubleshooting the button not working when trying to pay:

Troubleshoot blank screens, missing buttons, or missing images

You may also try closing out of TurboTax and clear your cache and delete cookies. Then sign back into your TurboTax account. If that does not work, try a different browser.
If still no luck, contact customer care 
here.
Please be sure to enter the correct product, edition, and a detailed description of your issue.  Once you fill out the form you will be given a service ticket number and a phone number to contact customer care. (You will not get a phone number if you use the link outside of operating hours.) 
We're open daily from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM PT.

It is happening to me, too. I have been trying the past two days, still not working.

I ended up calling support.  It's a windows compatibility issue. It doesn't like windows 10.  

I'm not in front of my computer right now but there is a troubleshooting feature under Tools within Turbotax. I ran that and then saved the changes it made. Worked fine after that.

Let me know if you can't figure it out and I will reply when I am at home with computer. Good luck, so frustrating! 😊

@feililee if you have already tried the steps suggested above which are listed here and the issue still persists, you may try what hmillerred suggested. If you are still having difficulty then feel free to contact us; phone number listed here

Your customer service is a joke. Called 20 times, won’t recognize my account, hung up automatically!

I followed the instruction and downloaded the Windows 10 update, installed, rebooted, it is still not working. 

Finally got a “technical support” and her baby was crying the whole time during the call. Instead of helping me, she was trying to make me uninstall the the program snd then asked me to purchase a new online version. I then asked to be transferred, she hung up on me. This is insane! Problem not solved. 

Employee TurboTax Specialist

You can print your return and send it in by mail, which would resolve the issue you are currently having. 

If you do not want to print and mail, you can click here to contact customer support. 

Hi, thanks! I found a patch. I downloaded it and installed it, it wouldn't work. Will you please let me know how did you fix it? Thanks!