I am trying to enter my license code to download c...

I am trying to enter my license code to download current software. i cannot find anywhere to enter. where is the code box

There is no license code to enter for the TurboTax online editions. 

The license code is only for the TurboTax software installed on a personal computer, Win or Mac, CD or Download.

If you purchased the TurboTax software either as a CD or a Download then install the software on your computer and start the program.  You will come to a screen asking for the license code.

NO USEFUL REPLY YET!

Are you trying to download the program or have you installed it and can't activate it?  On Windows or Mac?

I have Windows.  I logged into my account and went to Downloads.  I first clicked on Copy Code then on the download. After it downloaded I clicked on the exe file.  Got a little worried when it didn't ask to Activate when installing.  But when it was done I clicked on Launch Now and the first thing the Activate box popped up and I did Ctrl+V to paste the code and it worked! 

There should be a card in the CD case that says how to download it and you will need the 14 digit code from it to enter.

How to install Turbo Tax if you don't have a CD drive

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/installing/help/i-bought-the-cd-but-my-computer-doesn-t-have-a-cd-...

To install on Mac.  I bought the CD from Costco and don't have a CD drive on the Mac.  Was able to download it.  It went very smooth. When you see the download on the screen to download, first click on the blue Copy Code link to the left.  Then after you install it and need to activate you can do Command + V to paste the code into the box.